Locally Researched by: Brandon Sawyer, Portland Business Journal Jun 14, 2019, 3:00am PDT Revised: Jun 19, 2019, 7:24pm PDT
Information was obtained from firm representatives through questionnaires. Revenue figures were verified by Perkins & Co with firms’ third-party accountants or official tax statements. Other information could not be independently verified by the Portland Business Journal. In case of ties, companies are listed alphabetically.
HOW COMPANIES QUALIFIED
To qualify for The List, companies had to meet the following criteria:
1. Independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship or partnership; not a subsidiary, affiliate or division
2. Headquartered in Oregon or Clark County, Washington
3. Provided revenue and employment figures for the last three fiscal years (2016-2018)
4. Had revenue in 2016 of at least $250,000
5. Had revenue growth between 2016 and 2018
6. Provided contact information for a third-party accountant or official tax statements in order to verify revenue figures with verification partner Perkins & Co
See full list at Portland Business Journal.