Mobile website improves service to insurers and customers.
Electronic Claims Services provides digital solutions that help insurance companies manage and track claims from intake through repair and payment. A lack of real-time data and images resulted in a cumbersome and time-consuming claims processing workflow. The company had to dispatch adjusters to job sites to manually capture claim data, a process that was overly costly to the business.
ECS needed a more efficient, less expensive way of receiving claim data. It also wanted to allow customers to simplify the collection of complete and accurate data from vehicle owners without restricting users to a specific mobile platform or requiring a field adjuster. The custom mobile website created by AltSource addressed these needs and surpassed expectations.
- A link is sent via text or email to vehicle owners,taking them to the
appropriate claim screen.
- In-office agents can guide customers to take photos and videos in
real-time and upload immediately.
- Customers and agents can engage in live chat, text and voice
conversations while capturing photos and videos.
- All video, chat and voice conversations can be recorded for review
and reporting at a later time.
- Eliminated need to dispatch field adjusters to gather claim data.
- Reduced claim processing time.
- Expedited payments to repair shops.
- Provided essential storage of claim data for future reporting needs.
“The app AltSource created allows us to serve our customers with a simplicity and efficiency we never before imagined possible, resulting in an improved customer experience and reduced operating costs.”
Mike Emmerson, Electronic Claims Service, Director of Product Development